So, how much does this all cost?
Cascadia Cruiser takes a lot of work to keep rolling. In an effort to make everything as transparent as possible there are no hidden fees or forced gratuities. We strive to provide simple pricing to make the whole experience fun and affordable. Both of our buses have a four (4) hour minimum and can be rented by the hour after the minimum is met. Fees, unless otherwise noted, are:
“Sasquatch” is our original bus and a Portland tradition. She has an old school design, bright disco lights, huge sound system, custom sustainably built interior, and brightly colored exterior. When you step onto Sasquatch, you know you are in for a good time.
$700 is the starting price for “Sasquatch” ($175/hour * 4 hours) and gets you the whole bus for up to 35 people. Upon meeting the four hour minimum, “Sasquatch” rents of $175/hour.
$175 (one hour applied to your total) non-refundable deposit holds your spot on our calendar.
“Pegasus” our 15 passenger smaller bus also sports a brightly colored exterior, a huge sound system, and club lights. She has 13 “normal” seats and one hand built bench made of local and sustainably harvested materials. Pegasus is a rollin’ party on wheels.
$500 is the starting price for “Pegasus” ($125/hour * 4 hours) and gets you the whole bus for up to 15 people. Upon meeting the four hour minimum, “Pegasus” rents of $125/hour.
$125 (one hour, applied to your total) non-refundable deposit holds your spot on our calendar.
The Fine Print –
- Please review our Policy page.
- If you would like us to provide ice for the cooler, we are happy to! 20 lbs of ice = $10.00
- We adhere to a 14 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your booking within 14 days of the booking date and we are unable to book another trip on that date then you will be charged 100% of booking cost. We will do everything in our power to accommodate cancellations and re-bookings.
- $200 clean-up fee for leaving a big mess.
- $?? for damaging the bus or its equipment. Everything on our buses is custom built.
- We reserve the right to charge a premium rate for holidays, such as New Year’s Eve, ect.
- If you feel that the trip was more than worth it please let the driver/host know with an awesome tip or a big hug. They appreciate that.
We work with local businesses to get you the best deals upon arrival.
We are here for whatever and whenever you want. Let us make your event a success in the most safe and fun way possible. Birthdays. Wine Tastings. Weddings. Corporate Events. Custom Group Transportation Services.